• You can log in only if you’ve previously signed up on this website. If this is not the case, please do so before continuing!
• If you have already signed up, click here to fill in the form/log in? (with your email address and password).
3 – How do I access my account?
Please click on the “My account” menu (in the top right hand corner of the page). If you have not logged in yet, fill in the form in order to access your account.
4 – How do I change my address, my email address or password?
If you haven’t already done it, please log in! Then, in the “My account” menu, click on “My data”. From there you can change the options: address, email address, password.
5 – What if I forgot or lost my password?
Click on the “Forgot your password?” button within the “Help” menu (in the top right hand corner of the page), to fill in the form.
6 – What if I don’t receive any email after having requested a new password?
• Did you wait long enough? Slow email traffic at the moment of the placement of your order may sometimes cause a delay.
• Please check your spam folder; it may have ended up there, depending on the settings made by you or your internet service provider.
• Certain email providers (e.g. Microsoft, Hotmail, Msn, Live) block these kinds of automated messages directly at their source! In that case you should send a second password request, hoping that this time it’ll work. (It’s no use repeating the procedure a third time!)
• If none of these solutions work – which is highly improbable – please contact us!
1 – What if I’ve got display problems while surfing the site?
• Make sure your browser, whatever it is (Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Opera etc.), is updated. The latest version is always the most operative.
• We strongly recommend not to use the AOL-Browser. There’s no problem about using AOL as an internet service provider, but make sure to choose another browser!
2 – What if I can’t add items to my shopping cart or it empties itself unintentionally?
This is due to the fact that cookies aren’t enabled on your browser. The site uses so-called session cookies, which are deleted as soon as you close your browser. They are indispensable, because without them the shopping cart won’t function correctly and you won’t be able to place an order. So check the internet options of your browser and make sure that cookies (at least session cookies) are enabled.
3 – What if I can’t connect with the secured payment page?
Your firewall or antivirus software might be blocking the port where the (encrypted SSL) connection with the secured payment page is made. Please deactivate it (or them).
1 – Is my online payment really safe and secure?
Yes. To ensure the security of your payments via credit card, we employ the service of Elys Net and the HSBC Bank, renowned for their reliability in online transactions. The transactions made between you and Play-Music.com are totally encrypted (SSL), as indicated by the closed padlock/key icon on the status bar of your browser during the payment process. Your credit card data are hence 100% secure.
2 – What if the padlock/key icon indicating encryption does not appear?
This is perfectly normal because on the shopping cart page encryption is not yet active. You only switch to the encrypted mode when you click on the credit card button for effecting payment.
3 – Is my customer data really kept confidential?
As a commercial site Play-Music.com needs your email address, first name and surname as well as your postal address, if you order physical products. We assure you that all information will be treated highly confidential and will by no means be shared with third parties. Naturally, you have the right to change and remove your data at any time.
4 – Are payment card numbers stored?
No. For security reasons, we will never know your card number. Your payment is handled in an encrypted manner directly by the bank, which only informs us whether the transaction has been accepted or not.
DELIVERY & STATUS OF THE ORDER
1 – What is the estimated delivery time?
Your order is processed within 48 hours and your parcel is sent out by post. For shipping by carrier, you can choose the express option (DHL / FedEx).
2 – How do I track the status of my order?
Log in to your account and click on “My orders”. There you can track your order’s current status such as ‘in process’ or ‘sent’. Once your order has been posted, you should allow 3 to 8 days for delivery – depending on the destination and time of year.
3 – What do I do if the product is damaged?
First and foremost make sure that the problem is not caused by the device you are using (computer, CD or DVD reader or the like). Therefore, please test the allegedly damaged product on another device. Most often the solution to your problem lies therein! If not, please contact us via email.
DISCOUNTS, OFFERS, VOUCHERS & CREDITS
1 – Can discounts, offers and credits be applied to any kind of product?
Yes. Discounts, special offers and credits are applicable to any product purchased on this website – be it physical or virtual.
2 – What discounts and offers are available to me?
First of all you get price reductions on the articles that are on sale and on those sold in multipacks.
Whether or not you get a quantity discount depends on your total order value.
Whether or not you qualify for free shipping/free postage depends on the subsequently obtained total order value.
Whether or not you’re entitled to get the deduction of your credit sum depends on the resulting total order value.
3 – When can I use credits?
The credit sum which is offered to you when you create your account is non-expiring and applicable to all future orders which, after discount, amount to more than €30. If your order meets or fails to meet the amount of €30, the credit sum can be used for your next order. The credits you have accumulated with your purchases do not expire; the credit sum will continue to grow until you place an order that, after discount, amounts to more than €30.
4 – How do I use vouchers and discount coupons?
The vouchers and discount coupons that are occasionally allocated to you have a code on them. This must be entered into the appropriate field on the “shopping cart” page.
The “shopping cart” page (and with it the field for entering the code) is, of course, only accessible if an item has been added to your cart.
The voucher code is sent to you via email, together with relevant information on its usage, such as expiration date, discount percentage, deducted fixed amount, or download gift.
To fully benefit from the advantages offered, all you have to do is follow the instructions given in the email in question!
1 – How does a download work?
The downloading process is handled by your browser’s download manager. Normally, you only need to press the “Download” button in order to download the product in question to your computer, to your default download location (which you have selected in your download settings).
2 – How do I download my purchase?
Once you have confirmed your purchase, you will be directed to the “My account” menu. Click on the “My downloads” button and you will discover all the download links corresponding to your purchases.
3 – How do I open my PDF documents?
PDF documents are protected by an access code, which is nothing more than your email address (the one you use for logging in on the site).
4 – What if I have problems downloading my purchase?
• Make sure you have logged in on the site. To be able to access your account and, accordingly, also your downloads, you must log in to your account.
• Make sure your download manager is properly configured. Check your browser download settings.
• What if I don’t know whether my purchase has been downloaded? Verify if your purchase has been downloaded to your hard disk, to an unknown location. And here again, make sure to adjust the download settings according to your preferences.
5 – What if I can no longer download certain purchases?
As indicated in “My downloads”, each item can be downloaded three times. If you try a fourth time, the download of the item in question will be blocked.
DOWNLOADING ONTO IPAD & ANDROID TABLET
1 – How do I download the tutorials onto my iPad or Android tablet?
The tutorials can be downloaded to your tablet via our free Play Music app (for iPad) and PlayMusiBooks app (for Android), which must be installed on your device.
2 – What if I have problems downloading the tutorials onto my iPad or Android tablet?
• Make sure you have bought the items in question. Log in into your account and check the “My orders” and the “My downloads” section.
• Make sure there’s enough space on your tablet or smartphone. Log in into your account and check the size of the files you want to download in the “My downloads” section.
• Make sure your internet connection is stable and fast. Use a Wi-Fi connection, if possible.
• Make sure you haven’t exceeded the authorized number of downloads, namely 5. Log in into your account and check in the “My downloads” section how many times the item in question has already been downloaded.